Why Positive Impact?
- All our CPD courses comply fully with SAPC requirements.
- Quick and effortless short courses
- Computer based, mobile friendly courses
- Choose your own courses
- Printable course material
- Short 5-minute quiz and certificate
- Support via telephonic, sms, WhatsApp and email
- Walk through support with your first SAPC recording
What’s in it for Employers?
– Gaining employees’ commitment and loyalty through personal development.
– Providing a framework to manage employees performance & appraisals.
– Strengthening their reputation as a quality employer.
– Identifying and addressing skills gaps to increase business-wide performance.
– Enhanced skills, competence and performance.
– Improved motivation and staff retention.
What’s in it for the Pharmacist?
– Identifying their professional and self development needs.
– Improved self-confidence and a greater level of personal fulfilment.
– Improved quality of care and client/patient service in a highly competitive market.
– Mastering the latest skills, innovations, and technologies.
– Reduced chance of litigation due to increasing claims of negligence.
– Compliance with ethical and legal requirements (e.g. SAPC).
Our Collaborative Partnerships
We work with business to first understand their needs and ambitions. We can thenhelp them to select appropriate courses to meet these needs. It’s an on-goingpartnership, based on the sole aim of enriching their businesses to better compete in anuncertain business climate.
– An unlimited choice of nearly 100 clinical and non-clinical topics.
– All course material is completely unbiased and evidence based.
– Each course comes with a 5-minute test and certificate of completion.
– Participants study at their own pace from home or work.
– Internet, telephonic and sms support for all our participants.
Value Added Services
– Monthly reports on participant uptake and course engagement (free for bulk membership).
– SAPC log for “reflection”, “planning”, “implementation” and “evaluation” (free).
– Company branded website with exclusive access to participants (free for bulk membership).
– Roadshows to ensure participants understand the training system (additional cost).