Consulting & Technical Assistance
Our technical assistance embraces the use of a variety of approaches, techniques, strategies, resources and innovative thinking to find solutions to health system challenges. Positive Impact provides consulting services for a wide range of technical areas including:
- Customised Training
Customised training for nurses, doctors and pharmacists based on the specific needs of the client.
- Facility Quality of Care Assessments and recommendations to meet the requirements of National Core Standards
- Medicine Use Evaluations to measure compliance with Standard Treatment Guidelines. More....
- Primary Health Care Readiness Assessments and recommendations to meet Primary Health Care Reengineering requirements
- Human Resource Assessments and recommendations to meet adequate staffing requirements
- Workplace Climate Surveys and recommendations to improve staff retention