Skills and Knowledge Assessment
The purpose of this type of assessment is to enable pharmacists to identify gaps in their skills and knowledge which could benefit from CPD. Furthermore it can help pharmacists improve their competence, demonstrate experience, obtain better working opportunities and/or develop specialised interests. More specifically the results this assessment can help the following groups of people:
• As a guide for appraisals and setting personal development plans;
• To provide support for recruitment and induction processes.
MANAGERS, TUTORS AND MENTORS:
• Describes the roles and behaviours for pharmacy practice in pragmatic detail;
• Supports managers, tutors and mentors in identifying gaps in knowledge, skills, and development needs.
EDUCATORS AND CPD PROVIDERS:
• Provide training linked to service provision;
• Provide a link between training and practice;
• Improve postgraduate training programmes.
Contact us if you would like a personal assessment.